MOTOWN TRESS Singapore Human Remy Wig - HSR KANA
Remy Human Wig
Washing & Care Instruction
To restore the beauty to your Motown Tress piece, wash it by hand in the following manner.
1. Brush the piece thoroughly to remove teasing and tangles.
2. Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil and dust.
3. Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
4. Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
5. Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastic wig stand or laying it on a towel.
6. When piece is completely dry, brush to desired style. Most curls will come back to the original shape.
7. You may use sponge rollers and light-hold hair spray to add more volume and curls to piece.
* Do not rub or wring during washing.
* Do not brush or comb while piece is wet.
* Do not use hair dryer on high hear setting to dry.
* Do not use hot rollers, curling iron or steam to set curls.
* Do not expose your piece to any extreme heat source such as open flames, steam and hot oven, etc.