VIVICA A FOX Lace Front Wig - JAVANT
Shown Color: FS1B/30
NEW FUTURA, 23" LONG LAYERED STRAIGHTLACE FRONT
Javant's long layered look is a perfect example of simplistic, effortless, chic.
HOW TO APPLY LACE FRONT WIGS
1. Put the wig on and make sure wig is aligned correctly on both side of ear tabs. Outline the shape of hair line with chalk.
2. Clean your hair thoroughly and apply Vivica Fox hair lone skin protector.
3. Start applying glue or clear two way tape (specially designed for lace front wigs) on the lace area of forehead from ear to ear. Wait 2-5 minutes until the glue becomes tacky.
-For glue, follow manufactures’ direction for drying time.
-For tape, recommended to put 1”on each ear side and 3 1/2”(contoured) on the center of the forehead but apply as much as possible for a secure fit.
-Please do not put glue or tape too close to forehead hair line. It may damage your own hair.
4. While waiting for the glue to become tacky, cut the lace along the chalk line. Normally, leave about 1/4-1/2” lace.
5. Put the wig back on. Make sure wig is aligned properly then press down lace part onto the glue area. Use Vivica Fox touch up bond if needed.
6. Wait 5-10 minutes until the glue is completely dry. Apply some make up such as facial foundation onto the front area of a natural look.
HOW TO REMOVE LACE FRONT WIGS
1. Apply remover to the lace part and gently remove the lace part.
2. Use enough remover for an efficient removal.
-Follow manufacturers’ direction for removal.
3. Cleanse face as normal. Wash the wig as directed.
We strongly recommend hiring a professional to apply the mono top lace front wig. Handle very gently. Lace is very sensitive. It can be torn when handled roughly.
Use only proven lace from licensed manufacturer. Any other unproven chemical glue may damage your forehead skin and the lace front part.
NEW FUTURA HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or ukewarm water.
2. Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair n cold water; making sure not to rub hair.
3. After towel blot, shake out and drop dry. Do not comb when wet.
4. After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
5. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
6. Gently de-tangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
7. For curing, set your iron between 356-392F. Do not go above 392F, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
8. Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
9. Don’t sleep on wet hair. It will matt and tangle up.
10. Don’t spray or put any pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matt the hair.
For the wig products when not in use place on a mannequin head or wig stand to keep form and shape, which will also decrease tangling and matting.
NEW FUTURA CURLING INSTRUCTIONS
Curl or flat iron into your favorite style
1. For curling, set your iron between 356-392F. Do not go above 392F, anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
2. Gather a section of hair and comb it carefully from the bottom so that there are no tangles. Hair should be as smooth as possible for best results. If you begin combing at the middle of top, it will make the hair tangle.
3. Curl hair as usual, curling each section for about 30 seconds until it sets.
4. Release hair from curling iron. Gold curl in your hand for about 30 seconds until it sets.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with each section of hair until all hair is done. Style is desired.