R&B COLLECTION Lace Front Wig - NENE
How to wear R & B Lace Wig with double-sided tape
1. Smooth and flatten your hair as much as possible.
2. Adjust the wig size to fit your head, then trim away any excess lace.
3. Place a peace of double-sided tape provided on your temples.
4. Remove the tape backing from the tape by securely holding the end.
5. While holding the front steady, pull the back of the wig to position it.
6. You may apply make up to hide any excess lace.
How to take off the R & B Lace Wig
DO NOT forcefully pull the wig off.
Apply the adhesive remover onto the spot where the lace is glued.
Carefully take off the wig.
Once you have taken off the wig, remove the remaining glue with the adhesive remover.
Wash and maintain the wig following the Wash & Care Instructions
Wash & Care instructions.
* Before washing, brush gently to untangle hair
* Wash with cool water
* Soak hair using mild shampoo
* Massage gently & Rinse thoroughly
* Do not brush hair while it is wet
* Lay hair on a flat surface until it is completely dry
* Do not use heat to style